Welcome to BIKKO International bicycle internet shop
Please note: if you are from Estonia, Finland, Latvia, or Lithuania you will be redirected to local dedicated bicycle internet shop.
Bicycle preparation options
Fizik- no matter whether you challenge yourself or other riders, or whether you're a pro-rider or an amateur, if you're searching for the most beautiful and best performing cycling gear, fizik is the answer.
Fizik Vento Antares R3 - your ultimate companion for premium road bike performance. With its low profile, a carbon reinforced nylon shell and Kium rails, this saddle offers the ideal balance between weight, versatility and performance. Whether on long distances or intense sprints, the Vento Antares R3 delivers impressive performance in every riding situation.
- Antares: Low-profile performance saddle designed to allow a more connected feeling for optimal pedaling efficiency and power transfer
- R3: Combination of a ride-compliant, carbon-reinforced nylon shell and a Kium hollow rail with high strength-to-weight ratio
- Wingflex: The shell's side edges flex and adapt to the rider's inner leg movement
- Double-Density Foam: Firmer on the ischial bones, softer on the nose, for optimal comfort in every riding position
- Use: Road bike
- Rail: 7 x 7 mm
- Width: 268 mm
- Length (OPTIONAL): 140 mm or 150 mm
- Material Shell: Carbon reinforced nylon, Rail: Kium
- Padding: Double-Density Foam
- Weight: 140mm: 195 g, 150mm: 202 g
K:IUM - Is the combination of a specific metal alloy, a special tube design and a special finishing process that increases the fatigue properties on the rail surface.
- Product name
- Saddle Fizik Vento Antares R3
- Product code
- Third party cookies used for analytics purposes.
- Also, these cookies are used to present customized advertisements to you. They limit ads so that you only see them a certain number of times and help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- Necessary for browsing the website and using its functions.
- Improve your browsing experience by remembering previously made settings and choices.